Wednesday, July 23, 2008
kashbutta x yung berg x dark butts.
Alrite so, Im pretty late in speaking about this. I wasnt late hearing about it, however. But earlier I was watchin the "the business" video and noticed how berg left a "dark butt" for that one lightskinned chick. So I sat and I thought "Kash, being the dark butt that you are, it's only right that you talk about this". So that's exactly what I'm going to do. First off, yung berg has his nerves lol. Like, deadass. Nigga, you's a pinch of a man. a PINCH. ain't no way in hell you should have skin color preferences for your females and you aint EVEN touchin 5 feet yet. Can't be darker than you? are you serious? This dude damn near transparent talmbite you can't be darker than him? Negro you almost chinese. Next thing. The infamous pool test. =| How about we dip YO short ass in the pool and see what YOU come out lookin like. IF you even come out. Now, for those who don't know, I am the self-proclaimed queen of the midwest lol. from chicago to cleveland, I own this. lol. I got mad family in berg's camp. Like, deadass. Now, I could be an asshole like berg and instead of saying I dont like darkbutts, say I dont like bitchassness, and then bring up that one time you got ya chain snatched by ole boy and k-fresh had to fight the nigga cuz YOU said the chain wasnt enough to fight over and walked away lol. I mean, I'm not gone talk about that though lol. NOR am I going to talk about how you walk around with 3 bodyguards in your OWN HOOD. Nah, I'm not gonna mention that either lol. And lets not even touch the poor record sales. Nigga, do you realize that WHOLE teaspoon of career you had just got dumped in that pool with the lurking dark butts you abandoned? lol. I hope you know that, cuz you got hella fans angry at you now. That one little girl who knows the words to all your songs that hates the way she looks because she's dark with kinky hair? She's gone. The one chick who's goin through it because her boyfriend just cheated on her with some bright broad he met at a club? She's gone too. Good luck with ya next album tho, kid. You'll need it. And then, nigga tried to cover it up by saying "oh, my mom is a darkskinned lady". I guess he thought that by saying that, we'd say "oh maybe he doesnt hate darkskinned people because his mom is darkskinned." No. that just made us say "damn, the niggas a even LARGER jackass than before because he just subliminally dissed his own mother". smh. Welp, so much for a yung berg lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Lmaoooooo.
I seriously just laughed the whole time I read that.
Ya know...being a "dark butt" and all.
yeah he was way out of pocket for that comment.
i heard him on the radio up here trying to clear it up
Post a Comment